- Aspuru-Guzik, A. et al. Charting a course for chemistry. Nat. Chem. 2019, 11, 286.
- Milo, A. Democratizing synthesis by automation. Science 2019, 363, 122.
- Milo, A.; Pérez Temprano, M. H. Highlights from the 53rd EUCHEM conference on stereochemistry, Bürgenstock, Switzerland, May 2018. Chem. Commun. 2018, 54, 10014.
- Milo, A. The art of organic synthesis in the age of automation. Isr. J. Chem. 2018, 58, 131.
- Santiago, C. B.; Milo, A.; Sigman, M. S. Developing a modern approach to account for steric effects in Hammett-type correlations. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2016, 138, 13424–13430.
Spotlights on Recent JACS Publications: Su, X. Steric effects clarified for Hammett analysis. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2016, 138, 14159–14159.
- Sigman, M. S.; Harper, K. C.; Bess, E. N.; Milo, A. The development of multidimensional analysis tools for asymmetric catalysis and beyond. Acc. Chem. Res. 2016, 49, 1292–1301.
- Niemeyer, Z. L.; Milo, A.; Hickey, D. P.; Sigman, M. S. Parameterization of phosphine ligands reveals mechanistic pathways and predicts reaction outcomes. Nat. Chem. 2016, 8, 610–617.
- Neel, A. J. 1; Milo, A. 1; Sigman, M. S.; Toste, F. D. Enantiodivergent fluorination of allylic alcohols: dataset design reveals structural interplay between achiral directing group and chiral anion. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2016, 138, 3863–3875.
( 1 contributed equally)
Highlighted: List, B.; Mandrelli F. Data Set Design for the Asymmetric Fluorination of Allylic Alcohols. Synfacts 2016, 12, 0637.
Spotlights on Recent JACS Publications: Su, X. Enantiomeric Excess Helps Identify Origin of Enantioselectivity. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2016, 138, 3933–3934.
- Milo, A. 1; Neel, A. J. 1; Toste, F. D.; Sigman, M. S. A data-intensive approach to mechanistic elucidation applied to chiral anion catalysis. Science 2015, 347, 737-743.
( 1 contributed equally)
Perspective: Lu, T.; Wheeler, S. E. Harnessing weak interactions for enantioselective catalysis. Science 2015, 347, 719-720.
Research highlight: Hennessy, J. Asymmetric synthesis: Catalysis exposed. Nat. Chem. 2015, 7, 270-270.
- Milo, A.; Bess, E. N.; Sigman, M. S. Interrogating selectivity in catalysis using molecular vibrations. Nature 2014, 507, 210-214.
Selected by Chemicals Technology as one of the biggest Chemicals Technology stories of 2014.
- Milo, A.; Neumann, R. Achiral ruthenium catalyst encapsulated in titanium phosphonate homochiral peptide-based solids for enantioselective hydrogenation of ketones to secondary alcohols. ACS Catal. 2012, 2, 2531-2536.
- Milo, A.; Neumann, R. An achiral manganese salen catalyst encapsulated in a peptidic phosphonate homochiral solid for the enantioselective formation of diols by consecutive epoxidation and hydration reactions. Chem. Commun. 2011, 47, 2535-2537.
- Milo, A.; Neumann, R. A tripodal peptidic titanium phosphonate as a homochiral porous solid medium for the heterogeneous enantioselective hydration of epoxides. Adv. Synth. Catal. 2010, 352, 2159-2165.